Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Soft Kitty or Well you god

"The budget bye. Hello commuting so kitty later. ON mon used to sing it to me when I was sick, hey hey, I don't know teach you and Com. Katy will in duties doodle Volvo to. Hmm. Happy gav sleepy gav a to God. Well you god."


There is a bit of padding on this clip because Google Voice wouldn't transcribe just the song on it's own. This transcription is of the song "Soft Kitty" that my wife and I first heard on a show called the Big Bang Theory. The first time we heard this, both my wife and I died laughing. Afterword it became kind of a running joke at our house to sing it to each other when something went wrong or one of us was feeling rough. We've even made the song part of out daughters bedtime routine. So, along with a reading of Goodnight Moon, our daughter is serenaded to sleep by me singing Soft Kitty to her two or three times.

As a side note, Soft Kitty wasn't made up for the show, it was a remix of a song that already existed. Here is the Wikipedia article on it:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warm_Kitty


Here is the clip that I fed into Google Voice:
Actual Message

No comments:

Post a Comment